Monday, June 8, 2009

Stay In School

I have a group of friends who send a constant stream of political emails to one another, arguing any and every point that can be argued. We argue about agreeing sometimes. Lately the hot topic has been the economy and the government's handling of it, and when I see videos like this one, I only grow more confident that our elected officials have the education, the wisdom, and the ability to fix what ails us.

I give you U.S. Congresswomen Corrine Brown (D-FL) and Maxine Waters (D-CA) and their takes on the NBA Finals.



If you feel like Rep. Brown is familiar, perhaps it is from this video in which she congratulates the "Gator" on their recent BCS championship.



I suppose this goes to show that when they say anyone can be somebody in America, they really mean anyone.

U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!

No comments: