Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Welcome!

For the past few months, I have written a daily sports column on CBS2.com and have now brought it over here. I will continue to write daily as long as I am inspired to, especially being that this is the best time of year for sports (NCAA Tourney, NBA and NHL playoffs and MLB is starting).

That this is my own site and I don't have bosses looking over my shoulder, so I will be able to stray from the sports world as well, which is good because let me tell you, it is not easy to write on the same topic day after day and keep it moderately interesting.

I now have the ability to add polls, slide shows, photos and videos directly to my babbling, so maybe that will make things more interesting. You can also post comments to what you read/see here.

You can search for old posts directly on this site, so if you want to find something you read before, use the search bar. You can also email posts to friends when you want to point out to your family and friends what a moron I am.

I added an advertisement section to the page, which apparently Google will update with new ads that somehow relate to what the page is about. I don't know how that works, only that I get a penny every time you click (actually, I don't know what I get), so click often.

Don't forget to bookmark this page so you can come back often. If you are on another computer and feel a desperate need to find my page, go to blogspot.com and search my name, or just go to scottbergen.blogspot.com.

Oh, and if you're hiring, email me.

No comments: